Electronic fund-raising organizations make it easy for large companies to donate money to non-profit organizations. When you sign up to participate in these programs, you help generate money for the school that comes from other companies (not your own pocket). No matter where you shop for your food and other household needs, it is almost certain that one or more of these programs will allow you to provide a percentage of your dollars spent toward your school.
There are hundreds of local and national companies that participate in the eScrip program. Every time you use one of your registered credit cards (e.g. MasterCard or Visa), or debit cards (e.g. your bank’s ATM card) at one of these businesses, the business will donate a percentage of the sale price to the Charter Foundation.
Download an eScrip flyer explaining how eScrip works, how to sign up, and a list of participating merchants, or view more information about the program directly from the eScrip website.
Local participating stores include: Safeway, Big-O Tires, Fircrest Market, Petaluma Market, Round Table Pizza (view a complete list of participating merchants).
How to sign up for eScrip in six steps:
- Have your credit and debit (ATM/bank) cards ready.
- Go to the eScrip web site, and click on the “sign-up” button near the top of the page.
- Choose the Charter Foundation as your organization (Group ID: 137346502, zip code: 95473 )
- Enter your grocery card numbers (from Safeway, Oliver’s, etc.) to register those as well
- Update your cards with new expiration dates every September.
- To Use – just pay for your items with your registered Credit or Debit cards – It’s EASY!
To sign up by phone, call 1-800-592-0942. Use Group #13734-6502.
Now you can purchase every day brand items for hundreds of vendors while earning money for our school — an easy and rewarding way to supporting your child’s education.